Does your finished basement or garden level need an uplift? Try new design forward basement hopper windows that let in tons of natural light. At The Window Source of Birmingham, our basement hopper windows improve ventilation and airflow while also offering an upgrade to your stylish living space.
We offer the perfect solution for finished basements in and around the Birmingham area and North/Central Alabama. Our basement hopper windows feature energy efficient construction for both new and replacement windows, plus they maximize your cost savings.
Plenty of Fresh Air with Hopper Windows in the Basement
Why is a hopper window an excellent choice for your basement? Designed to open inward from the top along a horizontal axis, it ensures no obstruction to the window well, facilitating easy basement ventilation. It can be customized to meet the often short height specifications of basements. And the window’s tight seal, when closed and locked, guarantees protection against water ingress.
Operating the basement hopper is straightforward, and with its affordability, achieving a well-insulated basement won’t break the bank.
Considering a window replacement or installation in your finished basement? The hopper window stands out as a top contender, promising ease of use and superior value. You’re sure to appreciate the security and convenience it brings.
Features of Our Basement Hopper Windows:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel, free-floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Double insulated glass
- Meets Energy Star requirements with select glass packages
- Warm edge spacer system